Monday 24 September 2007

#5 Discover Flickr


Shelf of Graphic Novels .... and a Panda!!!
"Camera Wielding Library Staff
Out of Control"
I can't believe there were over 700 results when I did a search on Flickr for "graphic novels" + "library". How many library workers are there out there taking photos of their shelves of graphic novels and then publishing them on Flickr??? I placed a photo of a toy zebra sitting on a shelf in front of some graphic novels on this post but it will no longer display so I took a photo of our library's graphic novel shelves. Don't want our library to be left out. Here's the result!
My favourite photo on Flickr is of a doll named Luna sitting on a shelf with some graphic novels. It's called "Chilling with the manga" and if you do a search on Flickr for graphic novels + library it's on page 12 of the results. Luna is wearing amazing boots!