Thursday 20 September 2007

#4 Register Your Blog

OMG, (text speak for Oh My Goddess), it is only week 2 of this training and already I am falling behind my super organised and super efficient colleagues. I feel like I am stuck between a ragnarok and a hard place. I only just managed to find the time to listen to the week 1 podcast, let alone the week 2 podcast, and I did it at the expense of checking in books from the branch run and the out of hours chute yesterday. Sorry about the mess the branch is in guys! My head was starting to feel like it was being squeezed in a CLAMP as the pressure to come up with a witty name and a witty entry for my blog was so great.

I have to try to find the time to continue to R. all my work mate’s blog entries O. D. Hope I complete this training before my sanity has escaflowne away with the boys over the flowers. I feel like such a FLCL, (graphic novel speak for fooly cooly). If I persevere with this Web 2.0 stuff will I gainax some vital skills and stop feeling quite so much like an old .hack// when it comes to new technology?

1 comment:

Lady Scarlett said...

Welcome aboard! A very witty first entry.